Good day everyone!!! Wow, this is a great feeling, to blog again!! I’ve missed it so much!
I know that New Year is an important holiday for all, and believe me – for me too. But this year, Oh My God, I totally nailed it :). I worked on 31st till midday and then I took the train to Linz. I got home around 4 pm and was already so tired and frozen, because it is so cold outside lately. From 4 pm I was hanging around in pj and hoping that I will not fall asleep before midnight. Guess what? I fell asleep at 10 pm! Hahaha…I know, right!! And now tell me, is it bad luck to sleep through new years?
Nevertheless, I imagine the 2016 a great year, with many realizations and huge success, as well as unforgettable experiences, and unbelievable moments. Here I collected some quotes which represent my wishes for the coming year, the way I see myself.
- Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced , all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome. -Unknown
- Believe you can and you are halfway there. -T. Roosevelt
- Stay humble. Work hard. Be kind.
- In the end we regret the chances we didn’t take.
- She believed she could, so she did it. -C.S. Lewis
- Life is tough, my darling, but so are you. -Stephanie Bennett Henry
- Say yes to new adventures.-travel quote
- I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.-Susan Sontag
2016, I am ready. Please, be either the same or better!
The last but not least I want to share a joke for the 1st January. Yesterday I entered the kitchen and mommy was preparing the table for dinner. I, an extremely spoiled girl, was looking what do we have for dinner. On the oven my mom put for reheating a castron with soup. I looked at her and asked: “Is that soup from last year?” Mom:”Yes. Why?” Me: “Oh well…because i don’t eat soup from last year.” Was quite funny to see mom’s face.
Wish you all a Happy New Year and thank you for reading my blog!!! You are literally the bests!!!