This is my first one Liebster Award Nomination. And you know what people say, “the first one you never forget”. Thank you Viezurele from In Orasul Trist for the nomination. As you probably know, there are some rules we need to respect. So here it goes.
Rules for The Liebster Award Nomination:
- each nominee must link back the person who nominated them
- answer the 11 questions
- nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 500 followers
- create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- you can’t nominate the one who tagged you
- let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Now, my answers:
- When have you started your blog? My first post was made on my birthday this year, 12 of February. I was 25 y.o. and wanted to write about it.
- Is this your first blog? No, I tried in 2013 my first blog. It didn’t last long as I was too busy with university and didn’t have enough time to write.
- Where do you get your writing ideas? Mostly I want to write about my daily activities, so whenever I do something, or something happens to me, I want to write about that.
- What is your most read post? I guess the one about Nice. https://anaslanina.wordpress.com/2015/07/10/when-i-miss-nice/
- What is your favorite book? I don’t have one. I consider my favorite book the book I read and liked till the moment I read a better book. My favorite book at the moment is “Gone Girl” by Gillian Flynn.
- Who do you admire the most and why? Successful women. I admire independent, ambitious, extraordinary women entrepreneurs. I am ambitious and strive to achieve something in this life, therefore I admire women who already occupied higher positions or started own businesses.
- Pick three people that you would like to have dinner with. Why did you choose them? Ellen Degeneres, the famous talk show host. Because we have so many things in common (:) at least in my opinion). Helen Wu, the owner of “Madame Wu Teesalon” in Linz, which I had the opportunity to meet but never had the chance to ask some questions about her success. Then I would like to have dinner with Valentina Casian, the mair of Straseni, the city I was born in. Because I would like to discuss some changes I would like to make for the city. Helen Wu, the
- Do you have any hidden talents? I wouldn’t say that I have, but maybe I am too modest.
- Pick any other country to live in. USA
- What would you do first if you would win the lottery? Definitely travel the world.
- What’s the last picture you took with your mobile? It was a picture of me with the diplom from the university.
My nominees are:
And the last, my questions meine lieblings:
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- What is the one thing you are most scared of?
- If you had the opportunity to return in time, what would be the one thing you would change?
- What is your biggest goal in life?
- What person influenced you so far?
- What’s the best part of being a blogger?
- What will be some of your strengths that helped you in blogging?
- Where would you like to be in blogging 5 years from now?
- Would you encourage other people to make their own blog? How?
- What is your dream destination? Why?
- What would you do if you would have superpowers?
(whew) and I’m done. I like it, and yes I must admitt it’s much work but it is worth it. And I really enjoy blogging, and mostly being a part of bloggers family. Thank you viezurele.
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person